SWSR Annual Hub Prize – Applications Open
Applications are now open for the South West Sydney Research (SWSR) Annual Hub prize to recognise and nurture collaborative research amongst our members. The winning research program will be awarded $5,000 that can be put towards any research-related expense. Apply now to receive recognition for your collaborative research! The deadline to apply is the 22nd September 2017.
To be eligible for the prize:
- The lead researcher must be an employee of a SWSR member organisation and based in South West Sydney. A full list of our members is available at http://www.southwestsydneyresearch.org.au/about-south-west-sydney-research/swsr-members/
- The research must involve a minimum of two Hub member organisations
- Projects must align with one or more of the strategic priorities of the Hub
- Projects must be complete to provide evidence for judging
- Applications must be submitted using the attached template
The milestones for the Annual Prize are:
- Call for applications: 25th August 2017
- Close of applications: 22nd September 2017
- Review of applications: October 2017
- Award of prize: 17th November 2017 (at the Ingham Institute Awards Night)
Please note that applications for the 2017 SWSR Annual Hub Prize have now closed. The winner will be announced at the Ingham Institute Awards Night on 17th November 2017.