South West Sydney Research brings together healthcare, research and health education entities in South West Sydney as a co-ordinated Hub.MORE ABOUT SWSR
Need help using the South West Sydney Research Website? Please review our help tips below or contact us directly for assistance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will find the login button at the top right of each page. Alternatively click here.
- Click here to register
- Follow the link in the invitation email we send you,
- Click on the link to validate your invitation and you’re all set!
All employees and formal affiliates of our partner organisations are members of South West Sydney Research. Our current partners include:
- Gandangara LALC and Health Service
- HammondCare (including Braeside Hospital)
- Ingham Institute for Applied Medical Research
- NSW Refugee Health Service
- Ramsay Mental Health
- Service for the Treatment and Rehabilitation of Torture and Trauma Survivors (STARTTS)
- South Western Sydney Local Health District (SWSLHD)
- South Western Sydney PHN
- Southern Highlands Private Hospital
- Tharawal Aboriginal Corporation
- University of New South Wales
- University of Sydney
- University of Wollongong
- Western Sydney University
South West Sydney Research members can access education and training provided through our partnering organisations. Through online profiles, we help you to publicise your professional work and also find others to form collaborative, multi-disciplinary teams. We are also working to minimise your reporting burden by bringing information from your employer and affiliate organisations (including University affiliations) together.
The district of South West Sydney has many research strengths. Just a few examples are cancer, population & community health, applied research, and nursing & allied health. We are lucky to have a diverse population that drives research to focus on the needs of our community. To see the great work being done in the region, visit our latest news pages. If you are a member of South West Sydney Research, Log In to connect with other researchers in the district.
There are many clinical trials being conducted in South West Sydney that cover a wide range of treatments and conditions. You can find more information about clinical trials in Australia at the NHMRC or Australian Clinical Trials web sites. Information on clinical trials in South Western Sydney is available here.