Collaboration is fundamental to research quality and success. It occurs across disciplines, institutions and national and international boundaries. The objective of the South West Sydney Research Collaborative Achievement Award is to recognise and nurture collaborative research amongst our member organisations. The winning collaborative research team will be awarded $5,000 that can be put towards any research-related expenses.
To be eligible for the award:
• The lead applicant must be an employee of a South West Sydney Research member organisation and based in south western Sydney. A full list of our members is available at http://www.southwestsydneyresearch.org.au/about-south-west-sydney-research/swsr-members/
• The collaboration must involve a minimum of two SWSR member organisations
• The collaboration must align with one or more of SWSR’s strategic priorities
• Applications must be submitted using the attached template
The milestones for the South West Sydney Research Collaborative Achievement Award are:
• Call for applications: 25th September 2019
• Close of applications: 14th October 2019
• Review of applications: Late October 2019
• Announcement of award: 14th November 2019 (at the Ingham Institute Awards Night)
Click here for an application form.
South West Sydney Research is offering up to two $20,000 grants to nurture collaborative research amongst our members and aid research capacity building.
In this round, the priority areas are:
- Improve health outcomes in culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) or high/special needs groups
- Increase research literacy
Applications for the 2019 Small Grant Scheme have now closed.
Read about the four successful projects from the 2017 Small Grant Scheme here.