Supporting Researchers in South West Sydney
South West Sydney Research facilitates world-class research by supporting multi-professional and multi-centre collaboration, working to improve our competitiveness, and reducing barriers to research conduct and translation. We support researchers in South West Sydney.
Are you a Member of South West Sydney Research?
All employees and formal affiliates of our partner organisations are members of South West Sydney Research. Our current partners include:
- Gandangara LALC and Health Service
- HammondCare (including Braeside Hospital)
- Ingham Institute for Applied Medical Research
- NSW Health Pathology
- NSW Refugee Health Service
- Service for the Treatment and Rehabilitation of Torture and Trauma Survivors (STARTTS)
- South Western Sydney Local Health District (SWSLHD)
- South Western Sydney Primary Health Network (PHN)
- Tharawal Aboriginal Corporation
- University of New South Wales
- University of Sydney
- University of Wollongong
- Western Sydney University
Employed by or formally affiliated with one of our partner organisations? You are eligible to register.