South West Sydney Research brings together healthcare, research and health education entities in South West Sydney as a co-ordinated Hub.MORE ABOUT SWSR
Critical appraisal of research: Skills to use evidence wisely in your work
Webinar series: 24, 31 July 2020.
Are you a policy maker or program manager who needs to use research findings in your work? If so, the Sax Institute’s upcoming training course could be for you.
Held over two weekly sessions, you will gain:
- A greater understanding of different types of evidence from research
- Skills to assess the quality and relevance of research for your work
- Practical experience using tools to critically appraise research to asses if it is high quality and relevant to your work
- Information to know where to access research evidence.
- Session 1: overview of evidence and how to appraise it to support policy and program decisions
- Session 2: interactive session – applying the skills to a real-world example
Click HERE for more information.