Collaboration is fundamental to research quality and success. It occurs across disciplines, institutions and national and international boundaries.
Members of South West Sydney Research include hospitals, health facilities, universities, research institutes and non-government organisations. While most participating organisations are based in South Western Sydney, collaborative opportunities are also available to those outside this region.
For more information on our members, please follow the links to visit their web sites:
- Bankstown City Aged Care
- Gandangara Local Aboriginal Land Council and Health Service
- Ingham Institute
- NSW Health Pathology
- Service for the Treatment and Rehabilitation of Torture and Trauma Survivors (STARTTS)
- South Western Sydney Local Health District (SWSLHD)
- South Western Sydney PHN
- Tharawal Aboriginal Corporation
- UNSW Sydney
- University of Sydney
- University of Wollongong
- Western Sydney University
Employed by or formally affiliated with one of our member organisations? You are eligible to register.